- 12/22/2006: Contribute NOW to best teaching fund for tax deduction in 2006
- 12/03/2006: SJTU-SV 501(c)(3) status approved by IRS
SJTU-SV becomes one of the registered non-profit organizations and all contribution to SJTU-SV is tax exempt now.
- 07/31/2006: SJTU-SV PingPong Team won the 2006 JiaoDa – FuDan Tournament by a final score of 6:1.
- 05/04/2006: SJTU First Best Teaching Award Ceremony was held successfully on 04/28/2006.
The official news: http://alumni.sjtu.edu.cn/n_readnews.php?id=686
- 02/11/2006: Night of Shanghai has concluded successfully!
- 01/23/2006: The First Phase of “SJTU-SV Best Teaching Award” Nomination has concluded!
The First Phase of “SJTU-SV Best Teaching Award” nomination has concluded! 213 students participated in the nomination, casting a total of 3795 votes; 1582 students nominated two teachers and 631 nominated one. Out of about 15,000 registered undergraduates, about 15% participated. Top 10 nominees are chosen as candidates for the second phase.